Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sophia Grace & Rosie Pattern for Quilted Bag and Wallet by Cool Cat Creations

One of the things that I really like to do is see how far pre-cuts will go.  I love to use up as much as I can.  I wanted to see just how many Sophia Grace bags and Rosie wallets that I could get from 1 Bali Pop.  The Bali Pop that I used was Splash, I love the bright colours in this one!  In the pattern I say that you can get 3 sets, but I was actually able to get 4 sets.  Now, you do have to be thrifty with the strips, and I have seen how some people waste so you may only get the 3 sets!
I have also written a new pattern for the vinyl handles that I have used on the Sophia Grace bag.  The pattern will be released in about 2 weeks.  The pattern is called Vegan Leather Handles, and it has 15 different templates for the decorative ends of the handles.  You can make you handles what ever length that you want.
Don't forget that if you can not find my patterns in your local store you can get one on my etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/people/coolcatsandquilts?ref=si_pr




1 comment: