Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Men's Quilted Slippers from Cool Cat Creations

I am just finishing up a new pattern, this one is for men!  Now you will have something to make for that man in your life, or maybe for more then one!  Here is a picture of one pair that I made using
a Bali Pop in Pacific and the other in some cute monkey fabric that I purchased.
The pattern will have a carrying case with it and the slippers have removable insoles.  This pattern is the first in a series of 3, but I am not revealing the other 2 just yet.  The names of the patterns are still a secret, but all will be revealed soon.
The monkey slippers have insoles that I made with banana fabric, however, I only had enough for the insoles, not enough for the lining.  The monkey slippers, a size 12 are for my daughter's boyfriend, she thought he would like the monkeys, hope she is right!



No comments:

Post a Comment